Read the Latest Customer Reviews from George’s Refrigeration & Heating
6South 1st Street
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- a year agoMy AC froze up last October and we called a repairman from the AC contractor who installed the unit ... Read MoreMy AC froze up last October and we called a repairman from the AC contractor who installed the unit back in 2011. I will try not to mention their name too much in this review but will say that they are one of the largest in Northwest Arkansas. The repairman got up in my attic and took a bunch of parts off of my air handler and never replaced them. A bulb sensor was the main part. Needless to say, he rigged it to unfreeze and start working again....until a few weeks ago. Our compressor went out (probably because of the tech from Paschal's removing the sensor bulb). I called several different places and read several reviews. It was easy to decide after talking to Pete Warren at George's Refrigeration and AC that they actually cared and wanted to help me out. He sold me a brand new Trane unit and saved me an unbelievable amount of money. Marty, their technician came out and fixed the mess in my attic that Paschal had left behind. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me.There is no doubt, I will be giving all of my future business to George's. I highly recommend George's to others because they are honest, professional, and will save you a substantial amount of money. Thanks George's! Read Less
- 12 months agoThey did an amazing job for us. You wouldn't even know they had been out here except we have a nice... Read MoreThey did an amazing job for us. You wouldn't even know they had been out here except we have a nice cool home again. When they finished all the old material was taken away and we are so grateful. The installers were very courteous and knowledgeable. Read Less
- 11 months agoMy old HVAC quit on me in late June and George's was there promptly. Gently breaking the news while ... Read MoreMy old HVAC quit on me in late June and George's was there promptly. Gently breaking the news while explaining the issue with my old system, I was confident with the diagnosis and comfortable with the price for a new system. The crew was professional, courteous, and friendly. Donna, in the main office, was most helpful recently when I needed to bring in a payment and I was pressed for time! I can't say enough good about my experience with George's!! Read Less
- 11 months agoExcellent service and they had Marty at my house to fix my a/c in the same day. Marty was great and... Read MoreExcellent service and they had Marty at my house to fix my a/c in the same day. Marty was great and very polite. Highly recommend them! Read Less
- a year agoExcellent experience from start to finish. Pete recommended a 5 ton Trane XV18 for my main floor and... Read MoreExcellent experience from start to finish. Pete recommended a 5 ton Trane XV18 for my main floor and Leslie followed up on a great price. The installation crew worked carefully and professionally. Jorene submitted my warranty paperwork and sent me my Black Hills rebate form - simply a great experience. Read Less
Search Our Site
Our Latest NewsHumidifiers vs. Dehumidifiers: How Do They Differ?
July 26, 2020
You need a humidity level between 30% and 50% to remain healthy in your home. A humidifier and dehumidifier can regulate the humidity in your Rogers, AR, home and keep...