In a clutch moment, you need a reliable AC repairman. By doing some homework, you can be certain that you’re choosing the right company to care for your family’s comfort. As a contractor with 40 years of experience serving customers in Rogers, Arkansas, we know what it takes to do the job properly.
Tips for Finding a Reputable Air Conditioning Service
- Factory Authorization: Look for a factory-authorized dealer that repairs all makes and models. This lets you know that the company has verified credentials and offers excellent workmanship and customer service.
- Licensing: Check with the Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board to see whether your AC repairman has a valid license. Reputable companies also carry liability insurance and surety bonds.
- References: Asking fellow homeowners is a good way to find a reliable contractor. Check with your friends, neighbors and relatives. Read some recent online reviews to see what others are saying.
- Years in Business: Reputable companies aren’t here today and gone tomorrow. Look for a longstanding air conditioning service that has years of experience and knows how to earn and keep loyal customers.
- Customer Satisfaction: An AC repair is only as good as the guarantee. Choose a company that offers free written estimates and comprehensive guarantees on installations and repairs.
- Expertise: If you have a ductless air conditioner, high-efficiency heat pump or commercial chiller, look for a contractor who has additional training, on-the-job experience and specialized tools for that type of system.
- Availability: Make certain that the company is easy to reach. Dependable contractors will be available to answer the phone or return your call promptly. Ideally, the company should offer 24/7 service for off-hours emergencies.
AC Repairs in Rogers, AR
If you have questions or if you’d like to learn more about our qualifications, visit our about us page, or call us at 479-231-3075. Since 1978, George’s Refrigeration & Heating has served residential and commercial customers across northwestern Arkansas.